Thursday, October 8, 2009

Laughing in the face of death...

Well it's official.
I will be running Leg 2 of the 2010 Death Race.
27 km, over 2 mountains, net elevation of over 6000 ft, in about 5 hours!

I am so excited! (stop laughing here)

Official winter training begins tomorrow and hikes have moved to the afternoon so it won't be so cold and dark! My replacement Garmont boots are on their way back to me. Thank goodness! And North Face was good and replaced my soft shell. Shout out to Valhalla Pure. The very best customer service I have had in town.

The Adventure race is still on the board and its has been narrowed down to the the Peace Christian School Adventure Race in Chetwynd. See youtube video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J35zISXmsa4

It runs in middle June and the Death Race August long weekend so it will be a great way to cross train for both races.

Now I just need to train and bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment