Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I remembered my camera!

So on my way to my hike last week I was very preoccupied with remembering my camera and GPS. Both of these items I have forgotten so many times I can't even tell you. So on my way out the door I am grabbing touque, mitts, phone, socks, water, camera, GPS.
All set.

As I am pulling out of my subdivision I realize that I had meant to also bring my poles and get using them some more. Oh well, I have been hiking all summer without them, one more day won't hurt. So I don't turn around. I keep my eyes on the road and head off to Shelley's, thinking thank goodness I was able to remember my camera!

I pull into the driveway and begin assembling all my paraphernalia. Touque, mitts, phone, socks, water, camera, GPS and boots. Boots? Where the **** are my boots?

I have forgotten my boots!

Who goes for a hike without boots!

So in I go in to break the news to the girls. We try to figure something out and decide to go for a smaller hike with out too many hills as my winter pull ons are not built for walking long or difficult terrain.

We do a quick 4 km in about 50 min and had a good time.

Pictures to follow! HA HA.



Our very small hill that I had to shuffle up. Dumb boots!




Nancy and I.




Nancy and Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment