Friday, January 15, 2010

First hike with my Garmin

Okay so obviously I have some work to do....however this is pretty cool!

In talking with the girls we decided we would do about 6 km today with some bigger hills, so I entered 6 km in to garmin however, once your "workout" is entered I can't seem to find out how to change mid-way. I will have to look that up.

At 6 km we were a long way from home still, so I entered a second 6 km just to be sure on a separate workout.


Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Aspen Ridge first 6

You can see we actually hiked right to Aspen Ridge and came up to the back of someone backyard!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much i love my Garmin. It pushes me and tells me when to back off. But I warn you it may become an obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you are right! It seems everytime I wear it there is something else it can do!

    ReplyDelete